發新話題
打印

【正邪橫直大決戰】6月20日 (星期六) 10:00am-3:00pm 何文田体育館

回復 34# 的帖子

Hi Mao, I am Jerry. I think you have blocked my previous account, but I understand, it was my fault... First of all, I am extremely sorry for not attending the tournament...... Really sorry... I was planning to come, but last week I had to go to mainland China, and I thought I could come back by the tournament time, therefore I did not remove my name from the list. I did not know that I could not come back to Hong Kong for the tournament until Friday, but I forgot to tell you my situation in the first instance due to other things. However,  I did try to tell you that I could not come anymore on Saturday morning, but somehow I could not access my account due to IP address reasons.... And I did not know your telephone number, so I could not tell you that I could not come anymore on the day... The first thing I came back to Hong Kong was to tell you my situation, but my account was being blocked... I must say I am very very sorry to have kept all of you waiting for so long... I am so so so sorry...

回復 37# 的帖子

嗯,明白,多谢您的谅解!!!!!在这方面我以后一定会多注意!!!

回復 41# 的帖子

嗯 多谢了!!!我都不好意思了! 嗯,那天没能来我也觉得很可惜,希望下次还有机会吧!!!

發新話題