發新話題
打印

【意見討論】售賣全新產品

Assume all new product (sell on the 2nd hand area) with photos, I would suggest to have flexibly about selling "new" item - like OPEN economy - the market will toward an optimal set of price for sell/buy as equilibrium - with following reasons.

1. If listing prices are very close to the retailing shop, other members/expertise will almost immediately pointing out.
2. If there are suspicious concern (fake or issue about the blade). people could have judgement and freedom of speech on those item. i.e. The forum is allowing other users to contribute/provide better information, and buyer/seller will use it with discretion.

Conditions (as recommendation for the rule)
A. Photos are not allowed to delete for future reference (to all audiences) to any item selling on the forum.
B. Must need to provide sold price for future reference (to all audiences especially for future seller / buyer whey they buy/sell this similar item).

In other words, we don't need to care about new/old item in the long-term perspective/benefit to forum and users.

[ 本帖最後由 iacentre 於 2012-5-17 22:20 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • jcclee +6 有參與就應該加分 2012-5-18 08:24

回復 27# 的帖子

I though the thread is asking all stakeholder opinion about the rule development, it is not about the issue of obeying the rule here. 商戶 as part of forum could certainly welcome to have opinion here by themselves. I agree everyone no matter they are buyers, sellers, users who need 保障 and need to balance.

By the way, 乒乓在線 should add marks to others too for encouragement - not just ... .
本帖最近評分記錄

引用:
原帖由 jcclee 於 2012-5-17 23:55 發表

咁請你先再一次細心地閱讀主題.
(我相信你的中文理解能力是應該可以升任的)

讓大家參與建議的目的是要杜絕問題的發生,
而不是從新去制定新的版規,
再講, 任何的意見,
也沒有可能會凌駕在一早已經落實的版 ...
Thanks, I think we all have something to learn here by expressing our onion and from others as well!

"我們論壇給網友賣不用的全新物品
(在不牟取利潤的原則下)
但似乎現得的制度有不足之地方
不知各位有什麼意見?"

PS. Thanks 乒乓在線's prompt action you have made to all of us.

[ 本帖最後由 iacentre 於 2012-5-18 00:10 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 stephen1019 於 2012-5-18 11:10 發表
論壇管理員份工最新 / 最低入職要求:
1) 雙碩士學位 (最好博士)
2) 十年以上管理以萬人計社會企業經驗,
3) EQ, AQ, IQ, FQ高
4) 每天二十小時上網監察回帖...................
5) 人工 : 不收
以上 ...
The most important is the leadership - must have VISION.

Like Stephen who always said on his long selling list... 不喜勿插

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊