發新話題
打印

Latest news of kin123

Latest news of kin123

Dear Brothers and Sisters of Crazy Dragon Table Tennis Club,

I won the 2011 60+ San Antonio City Championship on May 11 2011. Please enter the website
www.satabletennis.org to view my photoes no. 21,24, 63,64,& 65 if you are interested. No.50 photo is Edmund LO who will play on Thursday starting from mid May until mid-June while he is on vacation in Hong Kong. I may return in mid July!   

CONGRATULATION , ADD OIL

[ 本帖最後由 乒乓在線 於 2011-5-4 16:21 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
<-->

Dear Uncle Kin
It's great, when can you be back, we have successfully register as a table-tennis/Badminton club, and from now on, we can have the booking in name of our club three months in advance, isn't it a good news?

陳生,很久沒見,原來你去了美國集訓,回來要搵你打球。我看了這個website..非常好,地方不錯...不過我沒有機會去參觀一下。
明白什麼都總有限期

reply to 2#

Thanks a lot for printing the photo. Hope to play with you in July!

Thank You!

reply to 3#

Hi Brother Sam,

It is a  good news of our table tennis club. I salute to the dedidation of efforts exerted by all members especially bd-fan and James.

reply to 4#

Master Leung,

I play 4 times a week in San Antonio.There are two halls for multi-funtion but mirrors are mounted on the walls which are not ideal for table tennis. The champion player with yellow shirt had been one of the members of the US National team. The rest two Chinese are Vietnamese. Their standard is almost Division 2 level in Hong Kong. When I return Hong Kong, I wish to learn the table tennis technique from your club!

I could see some cheques.  How much did you win?

Bro Kin, 的確"堅" !
恭喜啊.
Who am I ?   I am Ping Pong Man~~~~

堅叔好野

有其子 必有其父
香港乒乓網
查詢電話:97020720
就是忘記背後,努力面前的,向著標竿直跑。腓三:14

Who is 虎子

Uncle KIN, well done!!

We are all proud of U...........
乒道酬勤,聚友合群;康健舒泰,龍恆精神!