發新話題
打印

[長膠] Long pimple rubber

本主題由 (=^x^=) 於 2023-10-31 04:31 分類

Long pimple rubber

Anyone know where to buy the Giant dragon talon long pimple rubber in HK.

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

回復 2# 的帖子

Thanks, but I like to buy from a stote which can glue the rubber for me. Glueing OX rubber is not an easy task.

I also saw one in Taobao, its only half the price of Yahoo auction. Maybe I take the rubber to stores in Mongkok and see if they have rubber glueing service.

This rubber is popular in US and Europe. According to reviews it is the Chinese rubber that closely resemble the Grass dtecs, but a little slower. And it is only about 30% of the price of dtecs. I am using dtecs now so I would like to compare both.

回復 10# 的帖子

Is this rubber banned by 乒總, it is in the I T T F approved racket coverings. Just curious that a Chinese made rubber is not easy to find in HK.

回復 12# 的帖子

Thanks egghead1969, I 've just Google this rubber, there are a couple of online stores in UK, Australia, EBay  plus some stores in Greece and Italy that sells this rubber. In Asia, aside from Yahoo HK auction there is one in Malaysia only. I stop browsing in Google after nine pages. ( too many articles.)

回復 14# 的帖子

Yes, I've heard of players putting this under sunlight to make the pips softer and frictionless. Don't know if this is true,

Just arrived from Taobao,but no glue sheet.

回復 17# 的帖子

Yes, it comes with no glue at the back of rubber and not the nice packaging as in your photo. Hope it is not a fake rubber. Btw do you think Komann offers glueing services.

回復 19# 的帖子

Thanks egghead1969, so you are from Canada eh. Are you from B.C. or Toronto?

I lived in Toronto before, will go back this July to accompany my son to look for school.

回復 23# 的帖子

Seems like quite a few Canadian citizen in this forum.

Just try it today for two hours. It seems to have better control than the new dtecs. With dtecs sometimes the ball will go long against fast ball serves. I can also do more attacking strokes with this rubber. I put this rubber on my old Sardius blade whick is more than 20 years old and control is still okay.

發新話題