發新話題
打印

恒生精英隊在中國乒乓球學院訓練

恒生精英隊在中國乒乓球學院訓練

中國乒乓球學院是國家體育總局與上海市人民政府共建的一所以乒乓球項目為主的高等體育學府。恒生精英隊4男4女球員於8月2日至10日在中國乒乓球學院訓練、友誼賽、交流會、參觀上海訓練基地等活動。以下是球員接受訓練後的感想:
林凱婷
在2015年8月2日至8月10日,我和哥哥有幸跟另外六位恒生精英隊成員參加由香港乒乓總會舉辦的上海集訓。這次集訓對我來說是一次畢生難忘的經歷,因為這是我第一次在沒有父母的陪伴下離開香港,而且上海的訓練亦令我大開眼界、獲益良多。我們的住宿、飲食和訓練都被安排在上海中國乒乓球學院中。當我步入訓練場地時,我頓時被它的氣勢鎮住了,共有四十五張球桌分四行呈現在眼前!
那裏的訓練除了十分專業外,要求還很嚴格。我們每天都要打兩節球,每節三小時。先是正反手活動。然後開始打計劃,接下來還有多球,我們要互相派球。坦白說,我在香港從沒派過多球,因此派得不太好。在一開始的那幾天,我都未能適應當地的訓練模式,打了一會兒便氣喘吁吁的,但過了幾天,我們都開始適應了。
在整個旅程中,我們還能跟上海的隊員進行友誼比賽。雖然我的水平跟她們還有一段距離,但我還是盡力去打,最後我們都能贏兩至三個人。這段時間我們都過得非常充實,而當中的參觀日更是令我難以遺忘。我們在導遊的帶領下分別參觀了上海環球金融中心、上海科技館及田子坊。我們登上上海環球金融中心的第一百層,從窗口眺望,上海的景色一覽無遺,令大家嘆為觀止。
這次艱辛的訓練過後,我們八位成員的技術都得以大大提升,比賽的技巧亦純熟了不少。此外,我們彼此之間的友誼增進了很多。總括而言,這次集訓令我體驗了一些前所未有的經歷和提升了技術水平。我亦在此向本次集訓的領隊蕭潔雯教練表達由衷的感激。沒有恒生乒乓球學院的悉心安排,我們也沒有機會參與這高水平的訓練。希望明年我亦有機會再參加恒生精英隊的海外集訓。
游華添
為了參加這次上海的訓練,我放棄了2015尼康香港青少年公開賽的參賽機會。這個選擇的主要原因是參加海外集訓是千載難逢的機會,更何況是在中國乒乓球學院。我認為自己的技術還需要提升,才不會成為比賽的陪襯品,加上今年是我在精英隊的最後一年,所以更應好好珍惜和把握,不留遺憾。相反,明年我可能還有機會參加尼康青少年公開賽。此外,在家人和朋友的建議下,都認為參加上海集訓的得益更全面,除了提升技術外,還能見識其他的訓練模式,了解上海的獨特面貌等等。因此我認為我的選擇是值得的,並無半點遺憾。
我深深體會到刻苦的訓練是成功的基石,球技的高超並不是一朝一夕的,再加上中國乒乓球學院隊員身上的那份堅毅和認真的態度。這次集訓獲益良多,視野被擴闊,還豐富了我的人生閱歷。這段旅程真叫人反覆回味。
Muskaan Chandani
This summer, we went to Shanghai University of Sport for the 9-day table tennis training camp. It was quite a tiring yet unforgettable experience for the 8 of us. We left Hong Kong on the 2nd August, 2015. On the first training day, we played for 3 hours in the morning and in the afternoon we played 3 more hours again! I was exhausted on the first day as I was not used to such a harsh training schedule.
On the third day, I injured my right shoulder while playing in the morning. Fortunately, with the help of the coaches and the staff there, I recovered soon and could play in the afternoon. Throughout the days we had to train, we got to train not only with people from Shanghai, but also from different countries such as England and New Zealand. We also got the wonderful opportunity to play a friendly competition with them which helped us to enhance our skills to another level. As the training days went by, our training endurance increased and at the last day of our training, nobody was as exhausted as they were on the very first day.
Leaving our playing experience apart, we also made many new friends and made great memories together. On our very last day here, we visited Shanghai. In the morning, we went to the Shanghai World Financial Center Observatory which is the world's highest observatory. The view from there was breathtaking. In the afternoon, we went to the Shanghai Science and Technology Museum. We got to learn new and interesting things which we didn't know about before. Later that evening, we went shopping in the streets of Shanghai. We got to try exotic foods and also bought a lot of souvenirs for our family and friends. In the end, I believe that I came here with nothing, but I'm taking back a lot of experience and a suitcase of memories along.
Lastly, I would like to thank the Hong Kong Table Tennis Association and Hang Seng Table Tennis Academy for giving me this wonderful opportunity which was truly an eye-opening experience.

http://www.hktta.org.hk/cgi-bin/display/news.cgi?news=1247

發新話題