發新話題
打印

2014曼谷巡迴賽總決賽

2014曼谷巡迴賽總決賽

請支持香港隊的:

男雙組合 四強 唐鵬�黃鎮廷 vs 丹羽孝希�松平健太
女雙組合 四強 李皓晴�吳穎嵐 VS 波蘭組合

男單 八強 唐鵬 vs 薩姆索諾夫

Tomorrow, please support the following HK players at the Bangkok World Tour Grand Finals:
Men's Doubles Semifinalist Tang Peng/Wong Chun Ting against Niwa Koki/ Matsudaira Kenta
Women's Doubles Semifinalist Lee Ho Ching/Ng Wing Nam against Partyka/Grzybowska

Men's Singles Quarterfinalist Tang Peng against Vladimir Samsonov

香港加油!
Go Hong Kong!

[ 本帖最後由 HongKongFanz 於 2014-12-15 22:35 編輯 ]

希望在人間, 努力
<-->

香港隊加油!!!!!!
洪华山

http://www.ittf.com/itTV/
Women's Doubles Semifinals

So many chances for the HK pair.

香港加油
主拍 Taksim   正手 05FX   反手 省狂

副拍 Ma Lin Carbon   正手 M1   反手 M2

Tang Peng/Wong Chun Ting 1-4 Niwa Koki/Matsudaira Kenta

Now at Table 1: Tang Peng vs Vladimir Samsonov!!
www.ittf.com/ittv

[ 本帖最後由 tszchun 於 2014-12-13 22:09 編輯 ]

Tang Peng vs Vladimir Samsonov
Set 1: 11-9
Set 2: 11-6

Tang Peng leads 2-0.

Set 3: 11-9

Tang Peng leads 3-0.

Set 4: 9-11

Tang Peng still leads 3-1.

Tang Peng calls time out.

Tang Peng takes the 5th set 11-8 and wins the match 4-1. Tang Peng will face the winner between Chuang Chih-Yuan and Dmitrij Ovtcharov.

香港加油!
Go Hong Kong!

技巧可以用錢買,
但體能一定要自已練,
質量一定就要靠克苦。

奧恰諾夫 和 莊智淵 雙方都打得很辛苦。決勝局正在進行。

奧恰諾夫 勝` 莊智淵 4:3

外國佬幾怕粒仔
<-->

Tang Peng Exceeds Expectations

Disappointment earlier in the day in the penultimate round of the Men’s Doubles event, when in harness with compatriot Wong Chun Ting, he suffered defeat against the Japanese pairing of Kenta Matsudaira and Koki Niwa.

On the evening of Saturday 13th December at the US$ 1,000,000 GAC Group 2014 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals, it was the exact opposite emotion for Hong Kong’s Tang Peng.

The no.11 seed, against expectations, he beat Vladimir Samsonov of Belarus, the no.6 seed, in five games (11-9, 11-6, 11-9, 9-11, 11-8) in their Men’s Singles quarter-final encounter.

A surprise result but not in the counterpart quarter-final in the lower half of the draw; Germany’s Dimitrij Ovtcharov, the no.2 seed, accounted for Chinese Taipei’s Chuang Chih-Yuan, the no.7 seed, in a classic seven games duel (11-8, 7-11,9-11, 11-5, 7-11, 11-7, 11-9).

First Game Vital
Success for Dimitrij Ovtcharov but it was Tang Peng who attracted the immediate attention; fast and incisive the backhand, the side of the racket on which he uses short pimpled rubber, he was particular effective.

“I was down in the first game and came back to win; I think that was perhaps the most important game of the whole match”, said Tang Peng, who progressed to win the next two games before losing the fourth.

Responded
However, he responded immediately. In the fifth game he established a 10-7 lead, three match points. Vladimir Samsonov remained as calm as ever, he won the next two points. Tang Peng called “Time Out”.

“I had lost two points in a row it was time to calm down and settle the nerves”, said Tang Peng. “Also I needed to break the momentum of Vladimir Samsonov.”

Age Told
Success for Tang Peng in what was only their second ever meeting; they had confronted each other on the Men’s Team event in 2008 in Guangzhou at the Evergrande Real Estate World Championships.

On that occasion Tang Peng had won in four games and to celebrate victory leapt in the air like an Olympic high jumper.

“Yes that’s right”, smiled Tang Peng. “I remember, I was younger then; not now!”

35 12
發新話題