第二局:11-5 張安 勝
第三局:11-8 杜凱琹 勝
第四局:11-9 杜凱琹 勝
第五局:11-6 杜凱琹 勝

杜凱琹晉級決賽!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 tszchun 於 2014-8-19 16:56 編輯 ]

咁多年嚟,香港男子隊對國家隊主力攞到3局嘅,除左黄鎮廷重有無第二個?

杜凱琹坐銀望金!

頭號種籽杜凱琹以4-1擊敗美國的Lily Zhang。 她將會迎戰劉高陽和加藤美優之間的勝者!杜凱琹繼續加油!!!

The Olympic Effect, Hung Ka Tak Responds, Fan Zhendong Fights Himself

Olympic, the word can have contrasting effects on athletes; that was to be the situation at the quarter-final stage of the Men’s Singles event on Tuesday 19th August in the Wutaishan Gymnasium at the Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympic Games .

China’s Fan Zhendong, the top seed, had to fight not only his opponent but himself; conversely, his adversary, Hong Kong’s Hung Ka Tak, moved to a higher level, responding the challenge presented by the prestigious multi-sport event.

Eventually Fan Zhendiong prevailed against the no.10 seed, succeeding in a full distance seven games duel (11-5, 9-11, 11-6, 7-11, 11-3, 7-11, 11-5).

Became Nervous
“I made mistakes, I was not at my best and after losing the second game I became nervous”, said Fan Zhendong. “At three-three, thoughts of losing did enter my head, the last time I played Hung Ka Tak I won easily but this is the Youth Olympic Games and strange things can happen.”

A Good Lesson
Sitting courtside, advising Fan Zhendong was Yan Sen, the player who formed such a successful Men’s Doubles partnership with Wang Liqin.

“Today Fan Zhendong was up and down; he was very tense, he had problems and he had to face those problems, the match was a really good lesson for him”, said Yan Sen. “At the start of the seventh game I told him to compete and keep changing the direction of his play.”

Fan Zhendong competed, in the deciding game he made a good start, gained an early lead and never looked back.

Raised Level
Nevertheless, it was a fine effort from Hung Ka Tak and Zhang Rui, the Hong Kong coach on duty, had every right to be pleased with the efforts of her charge.

“He is so strong, it’s so difficult to beat Fan Zhendong, he’s so powerful”, she said. “Hung Ka Tak did his best and when he could attack quickly with his forehand he was very good; I think he played at a higher level than in previous tournaments and I really think he can maintain this level.”

Fast Forehand
A well-reasoned approach from Zhang Rui and it was the same from Hung Ka Tak.

“I felt good today; in the seventh game I really found it hard to keep my focus”, said Hung Ka Tak. “It was so hard playing against him, when I could play fast with my forehand I could win but I think I need more experience at this level.”

孔嘉德好波!

劉高陽和加藤美優並沒有尼康青少年冠亞軍般強, 杜小妹既唯一對手同障礙係佢自己一個

乒乓,象棋都是我至愛

算不算唐鵬3-4許昕?江天一倫敦奧運前勝王皓?

引用:
原帖由 samson2012717 於 2014-8-19 17:15 發表
咁多年嚟,香港男子隊對國家隊主力攞到3局嘅,除左黄鎮廷重有無第二個?
印象中好似冇。

引用:
原帖由 ttman 於 2014-8-19 17:23 發表

印象中好似冇。
大賽計。

凱琹加油

引用:
原帖由 willhunting000 於 2014-8-19 15:51 發表
聽佢教練講,話佢打完青奧就讀番書不再打全職了 。希望d陰謀論者唔好再講d無謂說話。我睇過德仔練波真係非常專心同勤力,曹教練都付出好多心力教導,希望大家對佢地公平d
Yes, we should be very proud of his achievement and what he did today certainly makes me feel good about the future of HK table tennis.

[ 本帖最後由 james007 於 2014-8-19 17:51 編輯 ]

青奧女單決賽!

2014年8月20日  11:30AM

杜凱琹(香港)-劉高陽(中國)

加油

孔嘉德好波!

One more round to go for GOLD.

發新話題