發新話題
打印

青奧乒乓球:香港隊 討論

2014南京青奧會乒項單打 杜凱琹孔嘉德強勢闖八強

香港乒壇小將孔嘉德及杜凱琹今日(18)在南京五台山體育館展開的第二屆青奧會乒乓球賽次天賽事依然保持強勢,兩人不但在男、女單打分組賽事以全勝姿態取得小組首名出線資格外,在今晚的16強賽事亦同奏凱歌,雙雙晉身八強。

年僅16歲的孔嘉德在男單分組賽被編於H組,同組有兩名歐陸選手及一中東球手。「德仔」在第一場分組賽以3﹕0輕取卡塔爾球手Abdulrahman Mohsen N AL NAGGAR打響頭炮。第二場與克羅地亞新星Tomislav PUCAR激戰五局下,最終以3﹕2力壓對手,最後一場分組賽,「德仔」以3﹕0殺退瑞士球手ELIA SCHMID,並以三戰全勝的佳績,以小組首名出線16強。

孔嘉德八強挑戰樊振東

經抽籤後,孔嘉德16強賽遇上阿根廷球手TENTI Fermin,首局德仔以9﹕11先失,但第二局起反客為主,更一口氣連取四局,以4﹕1(9-11,11-6,11-8,11-7,11-7)反勝該南美球手,晉身八強,明午12時30分將會挑戰世界排名第三的中國爭金大熱樊振東。

孔嘉德賽後表示﹕「小組賽自己以次種子身份而獲得首名出線資格的確感到好開心,特別是自已較對手細兩歲下仍能取得勝果,16強對阿根廷球手能先負後勝,關鍵在於能戰勝自己,晉身八強賽遇上中國樊振東,自己會抱學習心態,希望可以發揮自己的最佳水平。」

杜凱琹不失一局晉身八強

至於港隊新星杜凱琹在分組賽事不失一局的強勢下,輕易取得A組首名出線資格,這位現於女子U18世界排名第一的港隊小花,首場以3﹕0輕取委內瑞拉球手Gremlis ARVELO,接着又以相同比分,先後擊退捷克選手Kristyna STEFCOVA及烏干達球手Florence SEERA,順利以小組首名資格晉身女單16強。

晚上6時,杜凱琹再度出擊,挑戰者是以色列球手TROSMAN Nicole,由於雙方實力存有差距,「凱琹」直落四局以11-3,11-5,11-3,11-8晉身八強。明早11時將與羅馬尼亞選手DIACONU Adina爭四強席位,若能順利晉級,下午上演的準決賽將會對泰國或美國球手。由於中國球手劉高陽於下線拾級而上,故中、港選手對碰有可能在決賽發生。

http://www.hktta.org.hk/cgi-bin/display/news.cgi?news=1010

劉高陽有七個賽點都。。。。。。

樊振東打亂了。。。。!

邊個話冇「德」打?!?!?!

引用:
原帖由 乒乓在線 於 2014-8-19 13:44 發表

最主要爆到冷都沒用
如果爆冷,樊振東的職業生涯就此結束。。

孔嘉德沒有令香港球迷失望

決勝局拿不到是很可惜,但是把樊振東嚇成這樣已經是非常好了。很難得,張瑞最後都很滿意。但是賽後的孔嘉德就很低落,大家繼續為他加油!接下來還會有混合團體的賽事。

現在為杜凱琹加油!希望能看到香港-中國的對決!

引用:
原帖由 henrytam 於 2014-8-19 13:57 發表

你咁講我覺得係羞辱左香港球員既努力, 講到人地特登比個4:3你咁?!
呢場點睇都唔係放水
樊振東賽後被教練罵到。。。。。

孔嘉德好波!

引用:
原帖由 乒乓在線 於 2014-8-19 14:15 發表

如果孔令人失業, 但不代表可以入到阿樊個位, 雀得是雙輸局面
是的。就好像 郝帥-梅茲 的關係。不過重點不是孔嘉德可以同樊振東平起平坐。孔嘉德這次真的非常好波!

杜凱琹 的半決賽

4:15PM Table 1

Doo Hoi Kem - Lily Zhang USA

加油!

引用:
原帖由 cheungwahlee 於 2014-8-19 14:52 發表
美國女孩火力不足以阻擋杜晉級
希望是這樣。
但畢竟是青奧,很難說。杜凱琹加油

第一局:11-1 杜凱琹 勝
第二局:11-5 張安 勝
第三局:11-8 杜凱琹 勝
第四局:11-9 杜凱琹 勝
第五局:11-6 杜凱琹 勝

杜凱琹晉級決賽!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 tszchun 於 2014-8-19 16:56 編輯 ]

杜凱琹坐銀望金!

頭號種籽杜凱琹以4-1擊敗美國的Lily Zhang。 她將會迎戰劉高陽和加藤美優之間的勝者!杜凱琹繼續加油!!!

The Olympic Effect, Hung Ka Tak Responds, Fan Zhendong Fights Himself

Olympic, the word can have contrasting effects on athletes; that was to be the situation at the quarter-final stage of the Men’s Singles event on Tuesday 19th August in the Wutaishan Gymnasium at the Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympic Games .

China’s Fan Zhendong, the top seed, had to fight not only his opponent but himself; conversely, his adversary, Hong Kong’s Hung Ka Tak, moved to a higher level, responding the challenge presented by the prestigious multi-sport event.

Eventually Fan Zhendiong prevailed against the no.10 seed, succeeding in a full distance seven games duel (11-5, 9-11, 11-6, 7-11, 11-3, 7-11, 11-5).

Became Nervous
“I made mistakes, I was not at my best and after losing the second game I became nervous”, said Fan Zhendong. “At three-three, thoughts of losing did enter my head, the last time I played Hung Ka Tak I won easily but this is the Youth Olympic Games and strange things can happen.”

A Good Lesson
Sitting courtside, advising Fan Zhendong was Yan Sen, the player who formed such a successful Men’s Doubles partnership with Wang Liqin.

“Today Fan Zhendong was up and down; he was very tense, he had problems and he had to face those problems, the match was a really good lesson for him”, said Yan Sen. “At the start of the seventh game I told him to compete and keep changing the direction of his play.”

Fan Zhendong competed, in the deciding game he made a good start, gained an early lead and never looked back.

Raised Level
Nevertheless, it was a fine effort from Hung Ka Tak and Zhang Rui, the Hong Kong coach on duty, had every right to be pleased with the efforts of her charge.

“He is so strong, it’s so difficult to beat Fan Zhendong, he’s so powerful”, she said. “Hung Ka Tak did his best and when he could attack quickly with his forehand he was very good; I think he played at a higher level than in previous tournaments and I really think he can maintain this level.”

Fast Forehand
A well-reasoned approach from Zhang Rui and it was the same from Hung Ka Tak.

“I felt good today; in the seventh game I really found it hard to keep my focus”, said Hung Ka Tak. “It was so hard playing against him, when I could play fast with my forehand I could win but I think I need more experience at this level.”

孔嘉德好波!

算不算唐鵬3-4許昕?江天一倫敦奧運前勝王皓?

青奧女單決賽!

2014年8月20日  11:30AM

杜凱琹(香港)-劉高陽(中國)

加油

Authority Imposed, Top Seeds Reach Women’s Singles Final

Status prevailed at the semi-final stage of the Women’s Singles event on Tuesday 19th August at the Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympic Games .

Doo Hoi Kem, the no.1 seed, accounted for Lily Zhang of the United Stated (11-1,5-11,11-8,11-9,11-6), before Liu Gaoyang followed suit.

The no.2 seed, she recovered from an opening game reverse to overcome Japan’s Miyu Kato (10-12, 11-5, 11-4, 11-3, 11-6) in a supercharged atmosphere; over 4,000 spectators willing their heroine to victory.

Top Secret
It was Doo Hoi Kem who set the tone.

“She played very well today”, smiled Zhang Rui, the Hong Kong coach, sitting quietly courtside. “After she lost the second game I told her to make some changes to her service but that’s top secret; today she was confident and, like this morning against Adina Diaconu, she was composed and patient.”

Lightning Start

Confident most certainly and it was a lightning start for Doo Hoi Kem; the first game was quite breath-taking.

“I think I played well, I was able to adapt quickly for this match; in the first game, I was able to get into a situation fast and recorded a 10-0 lead”, said Doo Hoi Kem. “With the large crowd in the venue shouting and cheering for me, I really felt excited and happy!”

The cries of “Jia You” rang around the Wutaishan Gymnasium; play stronger, play harder. Doo Hoi Kem responded.

Unbelievable
“It’s unbelievable that I have now made it to the finals and guaranteed a medal for Hong Kong”, Doo Hoi Kem added. “For the gold medal match tomorrow, I will try my best to win the title!”

Success for Doo Hoi Kem was followed with success for Liu Gaoyang, who after losing the opening game, adapted to the situation.

First Meeting
“It’s the first time I’ve played her, in the opening game I had problems returning her services”, said Liu Gaoyang. “After the first game I was able to control the play and certainly it helped that the crowd was cheering for me.”

大家為杜凱琹加油!!!

引用:
原帖由 BrianDD 於 2014-8-19 22:43 發表
When will the match start tomorrow?
11:30am, after the bronze medal matches of the Men's and Women's Singles.

第二屆南京青奧會乒球賽 小花杜凱琹女單坐銀望金

香港乒壇小花杜凱琹今日(19日)在「青年奧運會」史上寫下歷史新一頁,她先後擊敗阿根廷及美國選手而躋身第二屆青奧會女單決賽,坐銀望金!肯定成為首位奪得青奧獎牌的香港乒乓球手。明晨11時30分「凱琹」將會與中國劉高陽爭奪女單后座。

孔嘉德3﹕4僅負樊振東雖敗猶榮

港隊另一代表孔嘉德今日在男單八強戰遇上中國奪金大熱樊振東,惟賽事卻非一面倒,樊振東更要苦戰54分鐘才能以4﹕3(11-5,9-11,11-6,7-11,11-3.7-11,11-5)險勝,「德仔」雖然飲恨出局,無緣四強,但贏得掌聲,雖敗猶榮。事實上,樊振東在四強戰只花28分鐘便以4﹕0輕取台北球手楊恒韋而晉身決賽,可見「德仔」在八強戰已為該名世界排名第三的中國名將在今屆青奧賽事帶來最大壓力的一場賽事。

杜凱琹八強賽4﹕1反勝羅國選手

至於U18世界女單排名第一的杜凱琹,也是港隊的獎牌希望,她今日成功邁向頒獎台,上午八強戰對羅馬尼亞選手DIACONU Adina意外地先輸一局6-11,但她一口氣連下四城(11-9,11-7,11-3,11-6)以4﹕1反勝晉級。準決賽遇上美籍華裔球手張莉莉Lily ZHANG,杜凱琹先聲奪人,以11-1拿下第一局,但張莉莉第二局以5﹕11收復失地,接下來的三局雙方爭持激烈,但杜凱琹在關鍵球處理較佳下,以11-8,11-9,11-6連下三城,最後以4﹕1勝出,晉身決賽。

凱琹﹕準決賽勝張莉莉贏在意志

杜凱琹賽後表示﹕「今場比賽彼此實力真係好接近,而現場支持者的打氣,也打起了自己的士氣,教練(張瑞)比賽前也跟我說,今場比賽是打意志,不是打技術,最後我咬得硬一點,終我贏了!」

「靜哥」﹕女單決賽屬「五五波」

女單決賽明早11時30分上演,杜凱琹將與中國劉高陽爭奪女單金牌。港女隊教練李靜表示,杜凱琹與劉高陽同樣是強勢晉身決賽,技術層面上劉高陽是稍勝,但心理上杜凱琹應佔優,由於劉高陽在國內打本土賽為主,今背起「中國」之名而戰,壓力必然存在,發揮難免會打折扣,故決賽會是一場「五五波」。

http://www.hktta.org.hk/cgi-bin/display/news.cgi?news=1013

∼李靜和女隊是不是也會看直播?大家為杜凱琹加油!爭金!爭金!

開打!!!! 杜凱琹加油!!!!

http://nanjing.ovp.olympic.tv

作為香港隊支持者,我們對杜凱琹不能奪冠這個事實的確難掩失望。但是杜凱琹能在世界大賽進決賽已經是很不簡單了。畢竟最後只有一塊銀牌。

接下來孔嘉德和杜凱琹還會參加混合團體賽事!大家要繼續為他們加油

發新話題