結果已經講明邊個水平高。不需要多講。
澳洲兵乓唔係垃圾。

多謝 William Henzell 帮 澳洲兵乓出佐啖氣。

henzell 4 wong chun tin 2.

我再多說話版主又話我踏香港兵乓。
我只是報分。; ...
Henzell係aus no 1 player,當然有番咁上下.

平心而論,以U18青少年水平,香港水平是比AUS發展得相對平均的.

你打過有成千人的香港公開比賽,你就會明白.AUS呢方面相信仍未做到,至少我也未打過.

但大人水平來講,以本土頂級水平是各有特色,各有千秋.

冇話邊一方有壓倒性優勢.

重點係以波論波,大家都係華人,免傷風氣.

但黃何兩本土新人是值得寄予厚望的.

[ 本帖最後由 HK-KC 於 2014-5-24 22:32 編輯 ]

黃何兩人尚是年青,大把青春,
仍有很大進步空間。

小總結

恭喜唐鵬�黃鎮廷再次取得公開賽的雙打冠軍!(第一次是在今年的西班牙公開賽)從第一輪到決賽,他們一局都沒有輸掉!唐鵬真會帶領黃鎮廷,黃鎮廷有唐鵬真不錯

黃鎮廷在單打沒能更上一層樓,可能是在某些關鍵球處理的不夠果斷吧。。不過在這次公開賽,香港隊的看點應該是小將們的表現,特別是李漢銘!孔嘉德也是,他沒有把前面的比賽影響他在後面的比賽的表現。

下一個公開賽應該是中國賽了?香港隊全軍出動!!不過好像名單上沒有林兆恆。。

[ 本帖最後由 tszchun 於 2014-5-25 23:15 編輯 ]

ITTF Article

Success for Hong Kong
Success for Singapore and there was success for Hong Kong on the concluding day in Sydney. Tang Peng and Wong Chun Ting won the Men’s Doubles title and thoroughly justified their top seeded position in the draw.

They beat the second seeded Singaporean partnership of Yang Zi and Zhan Jian in three straight games (11-5, 11-9, 11-7).

In Sydney and perhaps in the whole of Australia I hear the phrase “all good” or the word “awesome”; Tang Peng and Wong Chun Ting fitted both descriptors, they controlled the contest from start to finish.

Well Known
“We know the Singapore players really well and I think we are a level above”, said Tang Peng. “They have different styles but they were not in any way strange for us”

Yang Zi is a talented left hander with supple wrists, reversed rubber on both sides of the racket; like Yang Zi, Zhan Jian is shake-hands grip player but uses short pimpled rubber on the forehand, reversed on the backhand. They form a fine and somewhat different pairing.

Team Leader
Most certainly Tang Peng is the Team leader, he is 33 years old, as opposed to Wong Chun Ting who is ten years his junior; they are from different generations.

“He helps me a great deal, he has the experience and he is very powerful”, explained Wong Chun Ting who complements the technique of Tang Peng.

A right handed pen-holder who uses both sides of the racket; a major strength of his play is returning service from the backhand; that skill sets up the opportunity for Tang Peng to unleash his power.

Gold in Seoul
Previously Tang Peng partnered Jiang Tianyi and they enjoyed success; notably they won the Men’s Doubles title at the KAL Cup ITTF World Tour Grand Finals in Seoul in December 2010.

“Of course it’s different with Wong Chun Ting; he’s right handed as opposed the Jiang Tianyi who is right handed”, stressed Tang Peng. “I think Wong Chun Ting is a more aggressive player and that suits me.”

Certainly they combined superbly; without doubt they were all good, awesome.

引用:
原帖由 朱世赫 於 2014-5-25 23:34 發表
香港隊全軍出動

引用:
原帖由 tszchun 於 2014-5-25 22:33 發表
恭喜唐鵬�黃鎮廷再次取得公開賽的雙打冠軍!(第一次是在今年的西班牙公開賽)從第一輪到決賽,他們一局都沒有輸掉!唐鵬真會帶領黃鎮廷,黃鎮廷有唐鵬真不錯
林還是學生 整個六月也

黃鎮廷在單打沒能更上一層樓,可能是在某些關 ...
林還是學生 整個六月也需考試 當然打不了

香港打波始㚵難搵食,讀書最重要,
李皓晴乃是異數,真係好難決擇。

可惜奧運已經無雙打,其實香港雙打一向都強

引用:
原帖由 李賢 於 2014-5-26 09:50 發表
香港打波始㚵難搵食,讀書最重要,
李皓晴乃是異數,真係好難決擇。
除了極權如北韓,邊個地方唔係咁,中國退役運動員,都遇呢個問題,其實香港已經好,邊個退役想讀書,會無書讀?

引用:
原帖由 lmichael 於 2014-5-26 09:52 發表
可惜奧運已經無雙打,其實香港雙打一向都強
香港隊在打雙打時的一些習慣真的很特殊。

引用:
原帖由 HK-KC 於 2014-5-24 22:29 發表

Henzell係aus no 1 player,當然有番咁上下.

平心而論,以U18青少年水平,香港水平是比AUS發展得相對平均的.

你打過有成千人的香港公開比賽,你就會明白.AUS呢方面相信仍未做到,至少我也未打過. ...
回 #206

如果只計本土球員,我認為香港青少年水平高過澳洲青少年。
成人男子就澳洲高過香港。
女子香港一定高澳洲女子。

[ 本帖最後由 tsomlay 於 2014-5-26 15:39 編輯 ]

如何特殊?.........

引用:
原帖由 朱世赫 於 2014-5-26 10:54 發表

咪只有高和李囉
唔止,好多對男雙都勝過中國隊,拿過不少比賽,混雙也拿過。

發新話題