發新話題
打印

請支持土生土長香港運動員-杜凱琹

請支持土生土長香港運動員-杜凱琹

如果你未投票,請投票支持 No.60
「香港傑出青少年運動員」候選名單 :
No. 60 - 杜凱琹

您、你、妳的一票,對支持我們乒乓球運動員是很重要的!

請立即行動,登入 活動網頁 投選 28號 姜華珺(香港傑出運動員)、杜凱琹(香港傑出青少年運動員) 及 87號 張鈺 / 姜華珺(香港最佳運動組合)一票!

http://sportstar2013.hkolympic.org/publicVoting/NomineeProfile/96
香港乒乓網
查詢電話:97020720
就是忘記背後,努力面前的,向著標竿直跑。腓三:14

我作為一位土生土長的運動員. 從小開始接受乒乓球總會的培訓計劃,梯楷式地走過每一個階段,由青苗 . 精英 育才計劃. 香港青少年隊,到現在的香港代表隊。在總會悉心培育,專業訓練之下,日漸成長的我,續步走進國際領獎臺上。我的心願,為使香港運動員能在國際性比賽佔一席位,也為香港乒乓球項目在奧運能創造佳績而努力,肩負上重大責任,要讓所有人知道我是香港的其中一位表表者。 另外,我把這份對乒乓球的熱誠,引領給自己的隊友,盼望自己能成為新一代的榜樣,令她們對乒乓球有更大的興趣和信心,我現在的得著,將來能回饋社會。同時也能給予自己一份正面的壓力,好讓自己有更大的進步,為乒乓球發光發熱,為港人爭光。
As a native athlete, I accept Hong Kong Table Tennis Association’s training step by step which start from Youth Athlete Training, Elite Training, Hong Kong Youth Team and now Hong Kong Representative Team. Under the care nurture and professional training, I continue steps toward to the international podium. I wish, for the Hong Kong athletes to a place in international competition, but also for Hong Kong in the Olympic table tennis and work to create success, a major responsibility on the shoulders, let everyone know that I was one of the best role model of Hong Kong. In addition, I put this passion for table tennis, leading to my teammates, I hope become a new generation of role models, so they have a greater interest in table tennis and confidence. And now what I gain I have to contribute to the community in the future. Also this can give me a positive pressure, so I get the greater progress. For the shining table tennis, win honor for the people of Hong Kong.
香港乒乓網
查詢電話:97020720
就是忘記背後,努力面前的,向著標竿直跑。腓三:14

我覺得成年運動員乒總應該提名李皓晴, 話曬人地世界排名一年由8X 上到而家21, 更加值得被提名
BTW, Voted DOO Hoi Kem

[ 本帖最後由 henrytam 於 2014-2-10 08:45 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄

Support!!!!!! Voted for Doo Hoi Kem   
本帖最近評分記錄

voted
本帖最近評分記錄

Voted..........
本帖最近評分記錄

票已投.
本帖最近評分記錄

voted for Doo Hoi Kem

[ 本帖最後由 johnli 於 2014-2-10 09:26 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
板:Timo Boll ALC FL
膠: FH: ELS; BH: R7S
喜歡: 多板數來回

票已投
本帖最近評分記錄

Voted..........
本帖最近評分記錄

voted, i dun like its voting mechanism that i must vote for 6 candidates.
本帖最近評分記錄

Voted! for next generation for future!
本帖最近評分記錄
鍾華譽

我支持乒乓球運動 , 希望有更多新一代 , 也會考慮投杜一票 ,

[ 本帖最後由 keroroworld 於 2014-2-10 15:53 編輯 ]

我都投了
本帖最近評分記錄
紅雙喜DM SP500 SIGMA2 EURO 天弓5
nittaku 玻璃鳥  omg4 pro  rastant
木結他 m1jp R7
紅羽鳥 omg4 euro R7