發新話題
打印

鹽野真人談個人器材配置

本主題由 (=^x^=) 於 2023-10-31 04:36 移動

鹽野真人談個人器材配置

What equipment are you currently using or intending to test?

First of all, I would to thank Donic. Donic has good equipment and I am very satisfied using the Defplay blade and Bluefire JP01 rubber. I'm using it in Max thickness but I'm going to try 2.0 for getting some more control. I'm also testing some Donic LP rubbers.

What sponge thickness do you use with your long pimples?

Shiono: I use the thinnest, 0.5mm sponge.

Why do most modern defenders use a thick sponge under their long pimples? Why do you play with a thinner sponge? How can you vary the spin so well with it?

Shiono: Really! I did not know that modern defenders using thick sponge, sorry, haha.
I want to ask them who can dampen down the ball with a thick sponge. Close to the table, pushing makes more spin with a thick sponge but I feel that the thinnest sponge can make maximum spin when chopping far from the table. Also, control is most important for me. I think stability is the most important thing for a defensive player. That's why I like a thin sponge. Also I like this dampening effect provided by the thinnest sponge.

Traditionally, many Japanese coach suggest thin sponge for chopper. Thick sponge is considered to be less optimal for progress. In the Japanese market, thinnest sponge is still best sold

What do you think about the Defplay blade?

Shiono: I have first played with Defplay Classic but now I use the Defplay blade. This blade has good feeling with a lot of control, and also has a good attack. For my game, I prefer/need spin above speed and Defplay can really grasp the ball long time [high dwell time] but still there is enough speed for me when I attack. I can still bring back the ball to the table from far away from the table.

What do you think of DonicBluefire JP01?

Shiono: I tested almost all Donic rubbers and I was especially satisfied with JP01. This rubber makes easy spin, good attack and additionally good control. Spin, speed and control are very balanced.

Donic 贊助左佢,睇番佢最近在杜拜的比賽真係轉左donic板同donic反膠

[ 本帖最後由 HKSpurs 於 2014-2-9 01:17 編輯 ]

嚮日本公開賽打低左徐晨皓自然有大廠簽佢

唔知鹽野真人用邊款長膠呢?

引用:
原帖由 carfielddog 於 2014-2-9 07:50 發表

唔知鹽野真人用邊款長膠呢?
有傳係P1R
Stiga Energy Wood

正手出界結合反手落網
丁組窮學生

外國網友話睇到佢係杜拜比賽用TSP CURL P4 CHOP