發新話題
打印

一別十四年

本主題由 (=^x^=) 於 2023-10-31 03:36 移動

In my humble opinion.

China or Hong Kong contains lot of negativity about life.  The government is plain worthless.  There is no music, no entertainment.  Come on, TVB always have the same actor/actress doing multiple shows.  Cry, cry, and more crying on each TV shows, for no reason.

I am not a rich man.  But I would rather to be in USA where people are more polite and relax (fresh air!).  Everyone can buy a car and own a house, and they don't care if you are rich or not.  They work hard but they know when to stop.  I mean, how can a person be happy if he works from 7-6pm each day?  With little time spent with family?  And long line of everything including restroom in shopping center.  Simply put, TOO MANY PEOPLE LIVE IN HK.  

I miss the old HK where you can eat on street carts, anita mui, lesile cheung, Beyond etc.  They don't have none of these anymore.  

Things changed after ITTF has change the ball size to 50mm.  ....
本帖最近評分記錄
  • sing127 +3 非常贊同 2013-8-29 12:33

引用:
原帖由 willhunting000 於 2013-8-29 11:46 發表
社會的和諧不是爭議的消失而是公義的彰顯,試問現在的香港社會有公義嗎?加拿大重大的社會決策可以有公投去決定,香港根本不能相提並論!
There is no 公義 in any country.  Even the USA does not have 公義, USA just know how to package 公義 but it does not exist, really.
In my world, I just want to live happy, and don't want to be affected by other stupid people.  That is all I ask for.

And also if I can have tenergy 80 on both side, they would make me happy la!

公什麼投

投到啦, 個呀頭有機會貪財貪權力.  
人民力量有版睇, 自己人打自已人.
民主員貪機票等等事情令人討厭
做人絶朩可被帶入心理黑洞.

就好似打波咁, 本人最開心既係打到一版好球多於win到一個波友.  
朩要過份中毒囉

發新話題