發新話題
打印

Just want to say something

Just want to say something

I just read Mao's 聖誕快樂 post...yea I shouldn't have read it, but he didn't set the limit fast enough so haha

Anyway, even though I didn't understand the stuff the post talked about, it did touch me, so I decided to say something.

Having lived in the U.S. for 5 years, deep down in my heart I still love Hong Kong. I always feel like I was born to live in the city.
But sometimes I would be glad that I moved.

Even though Carmel, Indiana is just a small town, all the people I have met so far are pure and honest.
Maybe you can say that they are lazy, or a little bit backward, but at the end of the day, all they are seeking for is joy, not power, money or fame.
If I stayed in HK, would I just become another nerdy student, who only chases after good grades, not knowing the purpose of education?

When I visited HK back in 2009, thanks to HKTTF, I played a lot of table tennis, and I definitely met a lot of new friends
2468, 小閒, 小王子, 3070, 小過童....so many I can't name them all.
They probably don't remember me anymore, but their friendliness really made an impression on me.
Remember the first time I went to 博一, I really appreciated how everybody took time to play with me and talk to me. There were only compliments and sincerity.
However, when I went to another ball game held by another forum, it was a different story.
No one came forward to invite me to play, no one took time to ask me where I came from...I just sat around most of the time that night.
Finally, I played a game with their 版主. That guy was good, he killed me 3-0.
Then people started to talk about how my skills were bad, compared me with a lot of other young HK players, vowed that I was not qualified to play at their "first table."
I don't think I was sad because I couldn't take negative comments...but does winning matter that much?
After that night, I never joined their game, and I never went on their site.

I hope that after all, everybody can just take a time to think about how to live joyously.
Especially when it comes to ping pong, what are we really looking for? Why do we play? All we wanted is to relax! A time for us to do something that we want to do!
There is no reason for us bring negative emotions into this circle.

It's another year, 2013. Time really flies. I am going to college. Wish you all Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Ken

Dear Ken,
Thank you for your message, yesterday I used 3 hours to write my new Mao Letter, in fact I have already thought how to write it for two weeks.  In my letter, I did not mentioned any name and any case, since I don't want to discuss anyone, I just want to share my feeling.  So maybe you don't understand what I say.

To be honest, HKTTF is not my job which is just my hobby.  in HKTTF, we can know thousand of net friends from different area, different TT club or different zone.  but when HKTTF become bigger, not easy to  balance between club and club.  We got a lot of requests every month and we have to make many decisions every month, some our decisions maybe correct but some our decision maybe wrong.  Although I'm not young(25 years old, but n years ago), but I still don't have enough mature to handle some cases.  Anyway we still try our best to do the best, even we are not the best.   

We're glad to hear you enjoyed to play with our net friends in our ball game.  Hopefully you can come back HK again and join with us again.  thank you for your response and thank you for your support since 2009.  We deeply hope that more ball game in HKTTF, less disput

Finally, wish all members Merry Xmas!
香港乒乓網
查詢電話:97020720
就是忘記背後,努力面前的,向著標竿直跑。腓三:14

發新話題