發新話題
打印

乒之館一問

引用:
原帖由 off+ 於 2008-4-8 11:41 發表
Tuesday and Thursday!
I see, so May I  join your ball game at next tuesday?  since I have another regular ball game at Thursday already.

歡迎各位來臨百靈鳥"掃場"
大師會接待各位
本會仲有一位防守王,歡迎上來掃低佢地

引用:
原帖由 old-cake 於 2008-4-8 11:45 發表 I see, so May I  join your ball game at next tuesday?  since I have another regular ball game at Thursday already.
welcome

引用:
原帖由 old-cake 於 2008-4-8 11:45 AM 發表

I see, so May I  join your ball game at next tuesday?  since I have another regular ball game at Thursday already.
當然無問題啦!
上來比我地見識下

引用:
原帖由 瑋仔 於 2008-4-8 11:46 發表 歡迎各位來臨百靈鳥"掃場" 大師會接待各位 本會仲有一位防守王,歡迎上來掃低佢地

Dear Old Cake...
路邊社說某某大C 是今年乙早一號種籽, 水平是夾早有魚.....小心.小心!
Mao Mao
香港乒乓網
查詢電話:97020720
就是忘記背後,努力面前的,向著標竿直跑。腓三:14

引用:
原帖由 瑋仔 於 2008-4-8 11:47 發表

當然無問題啦!
上來比我地見識下
瑋仔
Thanks,
actually, we have met several times but have not a chance to play with you. I am really interest to play with different TT players especially the high hand as you. So see you next Tuesday.

引用:
原帖由 (=^x^=) 於 2008-4-8 11:50 發表 Dear Old Cake...路邊社說某某大C 是今年乙早一號種籽, 水平是夾早有魚.....小心.小心!Mao Mao

引用:
原帖由 (=^x^=) 於 2008-4-8 11:50 AM 發表
Dear Old Cake...
Mao Mao
大師當年水平已經不在,各位放心

引用:
原帖由 old-cake 於 2008-4-8 11:53 AM 發表

瑋仔
Thanks,
actually, we have met several times but have not a chance to play with you. I am really interest to play with different TT players especially the high hand as you. So see you next  ...
下星期見

引用:
原帖由 (=^x^=) 於 2008-4-8 11:50 發表
Dear Old Cake...
Mao Mao
that's good,
If they are really want to play with me, it is my pleasure. No matter what result it is.
Starting from last year August when I come back to play table tennis, it is hard for me to find the good TT players who are willng to play with me snice my skill level can't compare with 30 years before la,

引用:
原帖由 瑋仔 於 2008-4-8 12:00 發表

下星期見liness" />
So usually, what time does your ball game will be start at tuesday

引用:
原帖由 old-cake 於 2008-4-8 12:02 發表 So usually, what time does your ball game will be start at tuesday
6-9pm

引用:
原帖由 off+ 於 2008-4-8 11:41 發表
Tuesday and Thursday!
For guest player should be "Tuesday", please bear in mind.

引用:
原帖由 off+ 於 2008-4-8 12:04 發表
6-9pm
thanks, may be I will come at around 6:30pm next tuesday, Is that OK

引用:
原帖由 瑋仔 於 2008-4-8 11:46 發表
歡迎各位來臨百靈鳥"掃場"
大師會接待各位
本會仲有一位防守王,歡迎上來掃低佢地
你又來玩嘢 , 唔好托大呀....

引用:
原帖由 一燈大師 於 2008-4-8 12:06 發表 For guest player should be "Tuesday", please bear in mind.
Yes sir!

引用:
原帖由 old-cake 於 2008-4-8 11:53 發表

瑋仔
Thanks,
actually, we have met several times but have not a chance to play with you. I am really interest to play with different TT players especially the high hand as you. So see you next  ...
We are really welcom you to come, of course , our team member sure happy to play with you and me too.

回復 42# 的帖子

Thanks,
looking forward for the play with your team members at next tuesday.

引用:
原帖由 一燈大師 於 2008-4-8 12:09 發表 We are really welcom you to come, of course , our team member sure happy to play with you and me too.
大C做乜做西人?

發新話題