發新話題
打印

搵人幫手睇睇 d grammar

本主題由 (=^x^=) 於 2023-10-31 03:37 移動

搵人幫手睇睇 d grammar

篇文聽日交 , 拿拿林 20min 作完 , 搵人幫手睇下有咩 grammar 錯 , thanks !
複製內容到剪貼板
代碼:
Hero is a subjective word.In my mind,i think a hero is someone who have done somethink very great for the human being.
I think Napoleon is absolutely a hero.He is a excellent militarist.He had took part in more than 60 wars.
He brought French people glory.He defeated the coalition formed by the European in 1800.
After this,more and more people supported him.His military strength grew rapidly after.
In 1805 the European powers joined together against France.During 1805 to 1807 his army defeated Austria,Russia and Prussia.
But in 1807,Napoleon loss in the war Peninsular War.His dash dropped and He loss the war Russian Campaign too.
But he is still a excellent militarist,and he is a good emperor too.
He's excellent legal system,road system,public construction and he brought glory to the French,It brought great impact for French after ages.
Even you or she think he is not a hero , French people does it.

修定版
引用:
Hero is a subjective word.In my mind,a hero is someone who has done something very great for human.
I think Napoleon is absolutely a hero.He is an excellent militarist.He had taken part in more than 60 wars.
He brought French people glory.He defeated the coalition formed by the European in 1800.
After this,more and more people supported him.His military strength grew rapidly.
In 1805 the European powers joined together against France.During 1805 to 1807 his army defeated Austria,Russia and Prussia.
But in 1807,Napoleon lost in Peninsular War.His dash dropped and He loss the war Russian Campaign too.
But he is still an excellent militarist,and he is a good emperor too.
His excellent legal system,road system,public construction and he brought glory to the French,It brought great impact for French after ages.
Even you do not think he is hero , French people do!

我 F2 咋 .. :)
f4 , f5 讀 emi school 得咁既英文水平就要撞牆啦 .. :'(

[ 本帖最後由 出奇老鼠 於 2008-2-19 18:08 編輯 ]

發新話題