發新話題
打印

[是非] 藝康國際青少年精彩片段

本主題由 (=^x^=) 於 2023-10-31 05:08 移動
I watched the ITTF Premium Circuit at QE Stadium for 5 days held in last week. I saw Cho X was expelled by the chief Umpire with a red card prior to the ¼ match between Lam Siu X. I totally agree with what the writer Sam Shui Ching had observed that Cho X had used cell phone to give remote instruction to Hung Wah X during the match between Hung and Lam. Minutes before the final match between Hung and the Singaporean player Chew Zhe Yu, I witnessed an assistant coach who was recently recruited from China by the HKTTA had pushed Cho X several times in order not to allow her to stand on the same place of platform level 1 where she had been expelled. I guess that male coach might be the one to guide Hung Ka X in the Cadet Hong Kong Table Tennis Team. Cho X then went downstairs and sat on the chair of row two, facing the tournament table horizontally. But later on, the match between Chew and Hung had changed to the opposite one and Cho X rushed there and stood on the same place where Hung Ka X had defeated Lam Siu X. Hung was finally beaten by Chew by 1-3 or 0-3 as I cannot remember exactly. What Cho X had behaved is a DISGRACE to Hong Kong Table Tennis Player as other players who came from India, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Korea, USA, Egypt, Chez and Rou followed the golden rule “Fair game, Fair play “. The gestures made by Cho X’s gang towards Lam and his mother was an ugly and indecent behavior and I feel sorry for Hung’s brothers to have such a Coach. Apparently, Hung Ka X is still invincible under the age of 15 in Asia. Without merit, how high can Hung fly?

response to post #13

If you understand the Chinese saying " Love the house including the the crow.", then you will understand why most of the spectators
applauded for the Singaporean Chew Zhe Yu after the victory over Hung Ka X in the champion match.  On the contrary, spectators also
clapped their hands loudly for the other Hong Kong players whenever they got one point even though they were falling behind in the game!

發新話題