112 123456
發新話題
打印

【Cola 可樂】深水步 - 版主

【Cola 可樂】深水步 - 版主

Dear brothers and sisters,
親愛的兄弟姊妹,

我受 Topgun 邀請出任油尖旺及深水埗區板主, 同時與另一板主 Augustmoon 緊密合作.   我已經六年沒有打波了, 這個討論區引起我的激情, 我希望能夠栛助板主做更多的東西. 你知我是誰嗎 ? 我原來的名是 ymca1, 但這個名有點奇怪.  所以我轉用 Cola, 而這個名我已經在志願机構用了超過20年了,

Being invited by brother Topgun, I become the 版主 of 油尖旺區 & 深水埗區 and closely collaborate with Augustmoon.  I haven't played table-tennis for more than 6 years. This forum does trigger my passion. I hope I can assist the host and contribute more to the whole group. Do you know who I am? The username ymca1 is a bit strange, therefore, I changed to Cola of which has been used for more than 20 years in a volunteer organization.  

除了廣東拼音, 我不懂中文輸入法.  同樣地, 我剛買了一台新的電腦 (Vista), 那電腦不可以用廣東輸入法. 我不能打中文, 我準備買一個手寫板.  我希望日后可以方便一點與你們討論.  你知道啦這是我們的母語, 直接點.

I know nothing about Chinese Input method except Guangdong input or copy and paste. Likewise, I just purcahsed a new PC(Vista) which is not compatible with Guangdong input. I can't type any Chinese character at home and I am going to purchase a writing pad. I hope it will become more convenient in communicating with all of you. You know, we are mother tongue of Chinese and it's more direct. Still, I cannot type any Chinese at work!!!  

期望下次的訓練, 我週日不能來, 因為是家庭日.  我已經收到我老婆及仔女的投訴了.
Looking forward to the next practice session. I cannot come this Sunday due family day. Already received lots of complaint from my wife and my children.   
Best regards,
Ivan(ymca1)>>>Cola

Translated by tko

Cola, 我嘗試翻譯你的文章, 若翻不好請不要見怪.  不過我相信大部人都能明白你的文章.  若不明的人可以安裝金山或其它軟件. 畢竟電腦很方便.  英文唯一的問題是好難表達我們的語氣, 如你所說我們的母語是中文.  其實我打英文也較快, 不過我打中文都ok.  

首先多謝你的加入 ,我們又多一名新力軍.  其實創立這個討論區我已在welcome message 寫清楚, 我希望我們可以與更多更多的波友打波, 我也是放下波板15年的人.  同樣週六週日不能打波, 有人投訴,  你去吹水區你會看到 "你們有沒有給人投訴"

我常說, 打波又平, d人又正經.  好過有些人的 hobby 是 票, 都, 音, 當, 吹.. .  你話係未.  所以我的家庭也很支持我, 只是時間上要平衡.  我打翻波年半了.  感覺很好, 雖然跑得慢了, 体力差了, 但想 win 我都要付出一些体力  

期望你享受.  

PS..小心很多手寫板不支援 Vists ....溫馨提支...用返 XP 啦.   vista = Risk er (高風險)

By tko

[ 本帖最後由 Cola 於 2007-10-19 08:23 編輯 ]

Wife and kids went to bed, I then switched on the PC again.Brother tko, you are marvelous. Thanks for your reminder!

but what happened to Topgun? by 傑仔

引用:
原帖由 傑仔 於 2007-10-5 23:59 發表
but what happened to Topgun?
Haha, I quited and give myself more rest ??  

No no, I was requested by Smallstar to do other things in the forum, somethings like 打什。

But I don't mind it as long as we all can hand in hand to input ourselves here, spend some private time, think positively & give the forum more comments, support the forum, work closely to each other & trying to obtain more happy & meaningful life.

By Topgun

【Cola 可樂】深水步 - 版主

其實我已經超過6、7年無打波, 因家庭, 工作, 義務工作, 進修同其他嗜好(有益的), 放棄了乒乓球。人, 往往有好多籍口。自己其實非常熱愛乒乓球, 但正如Martin 所講: 乒乓球是一項放吾低既運動............又易學難精,
咁就不斷俾籍口自己..........
到最近, 安排兩名孩子到恆生打新一代, 為他們到自己二+多年前常到?地方-萬達(我仲以為已經執?) 選購球板, 開始留意乒乓球?消息, 產品, 網頁及討論區, 俾我認識到一班來自不同界別?朋友, 又唔嫌我屎波, 所以我真係好開心同感激。太太亦開始支持我, 昨天仲陪我到深圳友傳練波(不過唔可以揀靚?女教練 ), 然後按摩, 跟住食?板燒。都唔錯, 我打3個鐘波, 佢行街扮靚, 一舉兩得。孩子就多D投訴。 仲要留?HK

為大家服務小弟在所不遲

Chung Yeung Festival

I believe it's holiday for most of the people today, but I woke up at 6:30 am this morning to work! It was harsh and tough to me! :'(  Enjoy, good day!

1. 姓名 - Cola/可樂少校/可樂Sir/馬琳
2. 太約年齡 - 卅幾(快到先進組別)
3. 職業 - 公務員
4. 性別 - 梗係男啦 (baby face D, Brian 話我以馬琳喎!)
5. 興趣 - 乒乓球, 功夫, 航空, 健身, 跳傘, 軍人狂(收集英軍制服)
6. 波齡 - 小學玩玩吓, 中學就打吓校際比賽啦, 真係從來未學過。而家打番1個月, 非常屎波
7. 如果可以形容下自己的性格 - 鍾意玩, 講笑, 坐言起行, 週身刀, 無張利
8. 對這個網站有什麼期望 - 希望forum越來越多人認識

[ 本帖最後由 Cola 於 2007-10-23 23:42 編輯 ]

講真你個樣系幾似馬琳:lol

引用:
原帖由 小過童 於 2007-10-20 12:08 發表
講真你個樣系幾似馬琳:lol
Nice to meet you. Sorry, I forgot to say hi to you on thur

引用:
原帖由 Cola 於 2007-10-20 12:23 發表

Nice to meet you. Sorry, I forgot to say hi to you on thur
言重了..........不過請我飲反支可樂就無事:lol

好提議! 一支可樂換一支啤酒啦! 童兄

Become 板主 - 作者 : Cola

Become 版主

Being invited by brother Topgun, I become the 版主 of 油尖旺區 & 深水埗區 and closely collaborate with Augustmoon.  I haven't played table-tennis for more than 6 years. This forum does trigger my passion. I hope I can assist the host and contribute more to the whole group. Do you know who I am? The username ymca1 is a bit strange, therefore, I changed to Cola of which has been used for more than 20 years in a volunteer organization.

I know nothing about Chinese Input method except Guangdong input or copy and paste. Likewise, I just purcahsed a new PC(Vista) which is not compatible with Guangdong input. I can't type any Chinese character at home and I am going to purchase a writing pad. I hope it will become more convenient in communicating with all of you. You know, we are mother tongue of Chinese and it's more direct. Still, I cannot type any Chinese at work!!!

Looking forward to the next practice session. I cannot come this Sunday due family day. Already received lots of complaint from my wife and my children.  

Best regards,
Ivan(ymca1)>>>Cola
Facebook : http://facebook.com/hkttf

親愛的兄弟姊妹,

我受 Topgun 邀請出任油尖旺及深水埗區板主, 同時與另一板主 Augustmoon 緊密合作.   我已經六年沒有打波了, 這個討論區引起我的激情, 我希望能夠栛助板主做更多的東西. 你知我是誰嗎 ? 我原來的名是 ymca1, 但這個名有點奇怪.  所以我轉用 Cola, 而這個名我已經在志願机構用了超過20年了,

除了廣東拼音, 我不懂中文輸入法.  同樣地, 我剛買了一台新的電腦 (Vista), 那電腦不可以用廣東輸入法. 我不能打中文, 我準備買一個手寫板.  我希望日后可以方便一點與你們討論.  你知道啦這是我們的母語, 直接點.

期望下次的訓練, 我週日不能來, 因為是家庭日.  我已經收到我老婆及仔女的投訴了.
Best regards,
Ivan(ymca1)>>>Cola

Cola, 我嘗試翻譯你的文章, 若翻不好請不要見怪.  不過我相信大部人都能明白你的文章.  若不明的人可以安裝金山或其它軟件. 畢竟電腦很方便.  英文唯一的問題是好難表達我們的語氣, 如你所說我們的母語是中文.  其實我打英文也較快, 不過我打中文都ok.  

首先多謝你的加入 ,我們又多一名新力軍.  其實創立這個討論區我已在welcome message 寫清楚, 我希望我們可以與更多更多的波友打波, 我也是放下波板15年的人.  同樣週六週日不能打波, 有人投訴,  你去吹水區你會看到 "你們有沒有給人投訴"

我常說, 打波又平, d人又正經.  好過有些人的 hobby 是 票, 都, 音, 當, 吹.. .  你話係未.  所以我的家庭也很支持我, 只是時間上要平衡.  我打翻波年半了.  感覺很好, 雖然跑得慢了, 体力差了, 但想 win 我都要付出一些体力  

期望你享受.  

PS..小心很多手寫板不支援 Vists ....溫馨提支...用返 XP 啦.   vista = Risk er (高風險)

作者 : Cola

各位兄弟姊妹,我個小蒙恬用得啦!:'( 真係非常興奮! :D 兩公婆幾十歲人, 都唔識打倉頡同速成輸入法, 唯有靠手寫板啦! 唉, 我個大女郡學緊啦, 你哋話屎唔屎呀???:L  :funk: Anyway, 以後同你哋傾計就方便好多啦!:P 不過喺公司, 都只係可以打英文。Sorry!

Cola 可樂 - Become 版主

Cola 可樂
其實我已經超過6、7年無打波, 因家庭, 工作, 義務工作, 進修同其他嗜好(有益的), 放棄了乒乓球。人, 往往有好多籍口。自己其實非常熱愛乒乓球, 但正如Martin 所講: 乒乓球是一項放吾低既運動............又易學難精,
咁就不斷俾籍口自己..........
到最近, 安排兩名孩子到恆生打新一代, 為他們到自己二+多年前常到嘅地方-萬達(我仲以為已經執咗) 選購球板, 開始留意乒乓球嘅消息, 產品, 網頁及討論區, 俾我認識到一班來自不同界別嘅朋友, 又唔嫌我屎波, 所以我真係好開心同感激。太太亦開始支持我, 昨天仲陪我到深圳友傳練波(不過唔可以揀靚嘅女教練 ), 然後按摩, 跟住食鉄板燒。都唔錯, 我打3個鐘波, 佢行街扮靚, 一舉兩得。孩子就多D投訴。 仲要留喺HK

為大家服務小弟在所不遲

作者 : Cola

Become 版主

Best regards,
Ivan(ymca1)>>>Cola

尚有其它精彩內容, 儘在此處

112 123456
發新話題