發新話題
打印

【HKTTF 球局】3月19 (星期五) 8:00-11:00pm 博一球館 (六張枱)

May I join ???
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 44_66 +5 歡迎參加 2010-3-18 09:15

Thank you & look forward to meet you on tomorrow night.

回復 12# 的帖子

Dear Terence.
Thanks for your advise. The main aims for my visit 博一 on tmw night is learning from the other 高手. but

回復 13# 的帖子

46 gor gor, give me a break please.

回復 15# 的帖子

I think my partner and team-mate Old-cake could help.

Dear 46 and Mao Gor, I would like to advise you that I felt quite sick at the moment (epigastric pain and increase bowel movement). Probably I was ate some dirty foods during the lunch time, if my situation on tomorrow is still the same, I might not attend your TT Game and need to see the Dr. (I will join your game on next Fri. 26Mar. instead), anyway I will keep you posted on tomorrow. May I apologize for any inconvenience caused. (BTW - I will PM my phone nos. to both of you in case you want to contact me directly).

回復 48# 的帖子

46 Gor. Although I still have a bit sick (Diarrhea), I will show-up on tonight game.

回復 54# 的帖子

46 Gor, the only word I could say is try my best. If my situation is not very well, the only thing I could do is 坐下吹下水 都好 ga.

回復 56# 的帖子

See you tonight la.

I would like to thank you 46 and Mao Gor 熱情的款待. I really enjoy to play at your HKTTF ball game last night. Looking forward to meet and play with you next time.

回復 62# 的帖子

sure Mao Gor.

回復 64# 的帖子

James007, you are the champion, play again with you next time la

回復 73# 的帖子

Definitely. I knew you are the host of the TT game and found you are quite busy to monitor all the delegates, hope you will have time to play with me next time la.

發新話題