22 12
發新話題
打印

小兒 11歲, 才學打乒乓球, 起步遲了??

引用:
原帖由 hkcuber 於 2009-1-13 09:11 發表

Oh sorry, I will try making them shorter!
Sorry for not able to type Chinese too!
hkcuber, 你寫返咁典型常用的英文(看來很正宗), 正呀! 請繼續!!

引用:
原帖由 Bluesky 於 2009-1-13 13:01 發表

While playing table tennis with his coach and friends, he don't like meto tape his practice.  Worse still, he don't like me to appear in thetable tennis court to watch him playing.  
Good to hear both of you are learning wor.
I am doing the same!

Of cause, 11 years old is considered a late start for Chinese players but he should be ok, as he is physically fit [多年的跆拳和長跑失去興趣 (比賽, 通常都可拎奬),]

Just a quick search 11 years old could do ok:
"
Qiao, who began to learn playing table tennis at 11years old, was crowned with her partner Liu Wei as a women's doubleworld champion in the 42th World Table Tennis Championships in 1992,but they lost to another world famous pair Deng Yaping and Qiao Hong inthe Atlanta Olympics.

WEI WANG
Table Tennis

Urged by her aunt, Wei Wang, 35, started table tennis when she was 11years old in Beijing. She became a member of the powerful Beijing teamat the age of 13.
She moved to the United States 10 years ago and immediately made hermark in the sport. She placed first in women's singles in 1990 and 1991.She will play women's doubles with Lily Yip in Atlanta.
In international competitions, Wang placed third in women's doublesand fifth in women's singles at the 1995 Pan Am Games. She finished firstin women's singles at the 1995 Chinese New Year tournament, and secondin women's doubles at the English Open last year.
She has been a member of a U.S. world championship team two times, butthis is her first Olympic Games. Wang lives in Pasadena, Calif."

Keep it up and hope Table Tennis can bring joy and peace to your family.

By the way, my son lose concentration when I was there with him during lesson and his EQ will be lower , but I work thru the trainer and just repeat this training with him as practice later.

22 12
發新話題