[ 本帖最後由 Bluesky 於 2009-5-23 06:30 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Bluesky 於 2009-1-12 13:23 發表
小兒11歲, 才學打乒乓球, 有很多人說:

他起步遲了一點,有很多與他同齡的已是乒乓球老手,巳有5-6年經驗,
基本功窄實, 比賽經驗豐富, 小兒是很難追上去的!
大家可否分享下你的意見!  
睇黎bluesky你對你仔仔打波都花了好多心思.  
如果認定打波11歲就遲的話, 咁6歲開始就對了嗎.  (我認為不是.  我是12歲才開始打石台, 打地台呢)
我認為打乒乓球是一種興趣, 是要自發的學習, 觀察. 練習, 再練習.  (當中練習的日子長短和技術的高低是有關係.  但這關係不是"正比例"的.)  有興趣才肯克己苦練, 改進.
現在先要 "培養"你仔仔的興趣, 有時間可以請教練指教正確的基本技巧.  要知道乒乓球技術高低, 是迫不出來的.
(打波的同時, 學業都很重要.  不要讓你仔仔為了打波而日日茶飯不思呀)
希望我意見你有得著啦.
Who am I ?   I am Ping Pong Man~~~~

冇錯 , 的確很遲........ , 如果你是希望仔仔取得世界冠軍。
噢 ! 講笑啫.... , 其實無所謂 , 主要是你自己對仔仔的期望是什麼(在乒乓球的運動上) , 你應該會明白我的意思。
明白什麼都總有限期

對...太遲了....叫他放棄吧!
問一下自己....你要兒子學打乒乓球是為了什麼?
討厭輸波,但無奈已成習慣!

本人前年先開始練~~(e家14歲)
木: Butterfly Viscaria
正手: Tibhar MX-P
反手: Tibhar EL-P

人地早起步唔代表一定勁ga
你遲起步只要努力就追得上

學無前后
香港乒乓網
查詢電話:97020720
就是忘記背後,努力面前的,向著標竿直跑。腓三:14

達者為先~~
木: Butterfly Viscaria
正手: Tibhar MX-P
反手: Tibhar EL-P

I just started learning table tennis last summer with my son too!liness" />

As his old man, I think you can do at least the following for him:

1) Read more about table tennis, as most kids don't like reading, so you read more about it and you can tell him more.

2) Watch more, well, you may not have much time yourself as you are only 4x, but watching more and listening more from experienced commentator and players would help you appropriate the game.

3) Tape his practice and analyze the mistake, it is much easier to spot other mistake than doing it flawlessly yourself.  So you can remind him about his mistake.  I find that if you focus in one problem at a time, break the problem up and constantly remind him about only one thing at a time helps too.

4) Plan his practice for him, as kid usual don't plan well.  Just playing ping pong 4 hours a day may not be the most effective way.  He may  need other exercises such stretching and flexibility, building muscle.

In short, you should become his "semi-coach"

And of cause, finding a real coach with good experience would be the best. (if money and time permit)
You may even go back China to find very experience trainers and take lesson with them and ask for practice planing tips la!

Just my two cents worth and for your information, my son and I are not playing well, but just want to share my view! And hope other C brother would comment more!
本帖最近評分記錄

cuber對乒乓球很有熱誠呢....

And 太陽之子 is very good coach with patience!

[ 本帖最後由 hkcuber 於 2009-1-13 12:00 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 hkcuber 於 2009-1-13 11:59 發表
And 太陽之子 is very patient coach!
好像很久沒跟你打了

P.3 is much crazier than P.2
My son didn't have much time to practice and I on and off practicing with different trainers.  

By the way, after practicing with many trainers, I find that the quality of your returns are very high, I can focus on my moves only, that very essential for beginners like me!

引用:
原帖由 hkcuber 於 2009-1-13 12:07 發表
P.3 is much crazier than P.2
My son didn't have much time to practice and I on and off practicing with different trainers.  

By the way, after practicing with many trainers, I find that ...
哈....我還嫌自己回得不夠好呢
P.3有幾crazy?

hkcuber先生的英文字句好長, 驟眼睇好似英文星座運情的款式! liness" />

引用:
原帖由 feideepking 於 2009-1-13 12:19 發表
hkcuber先生的英文字句好長, 驟眼睇好似英文星座運情的款式! liness" />liness" />
Oh sorry, I will try making them shorter!
Sorry for not able to type Chinese too!

引用:
原帖由 太陽之子 於 2009-1-13 12:09 發表
哈....我還嫌自己回得不夠好呢liness" />
P.3有幾crazy?
Doing home work until 11:30
And I have to help doing his home work too, as it is impossible to a normal P3 to do them themselves.
But of cause, his poor concentration is one of the main factor too!

引用:
原帖由 hkcuber 於 2009-1-13 12:41 發表

Oh sorry, I will try making them shorter!
Sorry for not able to type Chinese too!
你的電腦不能打中文?

引用:
原帖由 hkcuber 於 2009-1-13 11:42 發表
I just started learning table tennis last summer with my son too!liness" />liness" />liness" />

As his old man, I think you can do at least the following for him:

1) Read more about table tennis, as most ...
That's very kind of you to share your experience with me.

I have read some table tennis books but I cannot put what I learnt in practice. My son play table tennis better than me so he don't believe what I said.

I have brought him some Table Tennis Competitions DVD. He enjoys watching them very much. I know he has used some techniques learnt from the video.

While playing table tennis with his coach and friends, he don't like me to tape his practice.  Worse still, he don't like me to appear in the table tennis court to watch him playing.  

In fact, I have found him a coach.

I am taking  table tennis lessons in Shenzhen. So whenever I note my son's table tennis  problems, apart from consulting his coach, I will  seek advices from my coach too.

Thanks for your sharing!

Happy Ping Pong!

[ 本帖最後由 Bluesky 於 2009-1-13 13:23 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 太陽之子 於 2009-1-13 12:44 發表
你的電腦不能打中文?
in fact, I don't know how to
I am semi-illiterate 半文盲
I read Chinese but I have not used it for too many years, so I cannot write anymore, thus cannot type..

22 12
發新話題