發新話題
打印

[膠皮討論] Acuda S2, Acuda S3, Baracuda, Baracuda Big Slam

本主題由 (=^x^=) 於 2023-10-31 03:51 移動
去其他英文Forum有人用過Acuda S3同Baracuda Big Slam:

Posted: 04/13/2011 at 9:41am
Finally got to play with the Baracuda Big Slam last night.  As I mentioned earlier, the rubber is porous and looks a lot like regular Baracuda sponge but maybe just a tad lighter in color.  Big Slam is stamped on the sponge.  

First thing I noticed is that the sponge is not quite as soft as I expected it to be.  I would say this rubber is medium-soft sponge. Definitely feels more firm than Acuda S3 or Desto F3 Big slam.  

The throw angle seems to be medium.  It wasn't as easy to brush loop as it is with Acuda S3.  Blocking/hitting is ok with this rubber, and the speed is ok, but this rubber seems to be more suited for someone that drives the ball.  It did seem to impart a fair amount of spin, but even though the sponge was slightly harder than Acuda S3 it didn't seem to have as much speed as the Acuda S3.  

Overall it's a pretty good rubber, but if you like soft rubbers and tend to brush loop then you probably won't like this rubber.  If you're more of a loop-driver then you might like this rubber.  As for me I'm going back to Acuda S3.  
本帖最近評分記錄
  • jcclee +8 鼓勵會員多參與器材分享 2012-1-4 00:47
< -- 新手中的低手
< -- 弧圈再結合慢功

發新話題